Facilitator. Trainer. Coach. Organizational Consultant.
Inspiring change. Helping people and organizations grow their best selves.
In customizing material to meet my clients’ unique needs, I draw on more than 20 years of experience in facilitation, training, instructional design, speaking, organizational development, and coaching.
Current clients include nonprofits, local and federal government agencies, businesses, and trade associations.
“She has the insight of the experts with the personal touch of the most caring and understanding partner. She understands organization and the people in it.” – Heather Booth, Organizer and Founder, Midwest Academy
- Senior instructional designer/trainer for the U.S. Senate Office of Education and Training
- Training specialist for the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
- Director of education and training for the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Clerk’s Office
- Individual and organizational and relationship systems coaching with CTI and CRR Global
- M.Ed., The George Washington University, and B.A., Bryn Mawr College