Certified Coach. Facilitator. Trainer. Organizational Consultant.
I draw on over 20 years of experience to create individualized engagements that specifically address my clients’ unique needs.
Current clients include individuals, nonprofits, government agencies, businesses, and associations.
“She has the insight of the experts with the personal touch of the most caring and understanding partner. She understands organization and the people in it.”
– Heather Booth, Organizer and Founder, Midwest Academy
- Executive coaching and leadership consulting for various current clients
- Senior trainer for the U.S. Senate Office of Education and Training
- Training specialist for the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
- Director of education and training for the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Clerk’s Office
- Coaching certification (ACC through ICF and CPCC through CTI)
- Professional training in organizational and relationship systems coaching (ORSC) through CRR Global
- MBTI certification
- M.Ed., The George Washington University, and B.A., Bryn Mawr College