“She has the insight of the experts with the personal touch of the most caring and understanding partner. She understands organization and the people in it.”
– Heather Booth, Organizer and Founder, Midwest Academy
Certified Coach. Facilitator. Trainer. Organizational Consultant.
To serve my clients, I create individualized engagements that specifically address each client’s unique needs.
Over 20 years of experience include
- Executive coaching and leadership consulting for current clients
- Senior trainer for the U.S. Senate Office of Education and Training
- Training specialist for the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center
- Director of education and training for the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, Clerk’s Office
Professional credentials and learning include
- Coaching certification: PCC through ICF and CPCC through CTI
- Professional training in organizational and relationship systems coaching (ORSC) through CRR Global
- MBTI certification
- M.Ed., The George Washington University, and B.A., Bryn Mawr College